The Menu Option Music on Hold is the audio your callers will hear while the wait to be connected to your phones. To add a custom Music on Hold Audio File, please follow the steps below:
1) Login to your Talkroute account and navigate to the Settings section.
2) Select the Audio Files tab.
3) Upload or Record your new Music on Hold Audio File. For instructions on adding audio files, please visit the How to Add Audio Files tutorial.
4) Select the Manager tab.
5) Select the desired Menu Option and click "Edit".
6) Select the newly uploaded or recorded Music on Hold Audio File and click “Save & Close”.
Note: When testing these changes, you must dial your Talkroute Phone Number from a phone number that is NOT listed as a Forwarding Phone Number. If you attempt to call your Talkroute Phone Number from a Forwarding Phone Number, the call will disconnect or outbound dialing will be initiated (if enabled).
Have Questions? Contact us at 1.312.219.8705 or email@example.com