Submenus allow you to add an extra level of menu options to your call menu and extensions. To add a Submenu, please follow the steps below:
1) Login to your Talkroute account and navigate to the Settings section.
2) Select the Submenus tab.
3) Enter the new submenu name, select the desired audio file for the menu & click "Add Submenu".
4) Click 'Show Menu Options' to view and add menu options within the Submenu. For help with adding menu options, please see: How to Add Menu Options
Note: Submenus can be added to any menu option or extension. This tutorial will demonstrate adding a submenu to a menu option. The same steps also apply to extensions.
1) Login to your Talkroute account and navigate to the Manager section.
2) Under 'Call Menu' select the desired menu option & click 'edit'
3) Under the 'Send calls to your phones?' dropdown, select 'No, send calls to other destination'.
4) Under the 'Where do you want to send callers?' dropdown, select 'Go to a Menu' & then click 'Add Submenu'.
5) A pop-up will appear. Enter all the required information & click 'Save'.
* For help with adding menu options, please see: How to Add Menu Options
6) You will see that the new submenu has now been added. To finish, click 'Save & Close'.
Note: When testing these changes, you must dial your Talkroute Phone Number from a phone number that is NOT listed as a Forwarding Phone Number. If you attempt to call your Talkroute Phone Number from a Forwarding Phone Number, the call will disconnect or outbound dialing will be initiated (if enabled).
Have Questions? Contact us at email@example.com