The Call Menu Audio is a single audio file that prompts the caller with available menu options (press #1 for... press #2 for...). To add custom Call Menu Audio, please follow the steps below:
1) Login to your Talkroute account and navigate to the Settings section.
2) Select the Audio Files tab.
3) Upload or Record your new Menu Audio File. For instructions on adding audio files, please visit the How to Add Audio Files tutorial.
4) Select the Manager tab.
5) Select the Call Menu and click "Edit".
6) Select the newly uploaded or recorded Menu Audio and click “Save & Close”.
Note: When testing these changes, you must dial your Talkroute Phone Number from a phone number that is NOT listed as a Forwarding Phone Number. If you attempt to call your Talkroute Phone Number from a Forwarding Phone Number, the call will disconnect or outbound dialing will be initiated (if enabled).
Have Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org