Text Messaging provides you with the ability to send and receive text messages with your Talkroute Phone Number(s). To enable and send Text Messages, please follow the steps below:
1) Login to your Talkroute account and navigate to the Messages section.
2) Select the Text Messages tab.
3) To enable text messaging and send a new message, select the green "+" button.
4) Before you can send a new message, you will first need to enable text messaging for your Talkroute phone number by selecting "Enable Text Messaging".
5) Agree to the Terms and Conditions and click "Activate Text Messaging".
Important: It will take 1-3 hours for text messaging to be ready for use. It may take up to 3 days for text messaging to become active across all phone networks. If text messaging is not working after 3 days, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
6) Once text messaging is enabled, you may send a new text message:
- Select the Talkroute number you wish to send the text message from.
- Enter the phone number you wish to send the text message to.
- Type your text message and click "send".
Note: When testing these changes, you must dial your Talkroute Phone Number from a phone number that is NOT listed as a Forwarding Phone Number. If you attempt to call your Talkroute Phone Number from a Forwarding Phone Number, the call will disconnect or outbound dialing will be initiated (if enabled).
Have Questions? Contact email@example.com