User Permissions are the authorized access levels a user has within your account. To change voicemail permissions for a User, please follow the steps below:
1) Login to your Talkroute account and navigate to the Account section.
2) Select the Users & Permissions tab.
3) Select the desired User and click "edit".
4) Select the "Edit Permissions" button.
5) Select the desired permission level for each voicemail box and click "Save Permissions".
Permission Levels Explained:
- Disabled: User may not view.
- View Only: User may view but not edit.
- Full Access: User may view and edit.
6) Click "Save & Close".
Note: When testing these changes, you must dial your Talkroute Phone Number from a phone number that is NOT listed as a Forwarding Phone Number. If you attempt to call your Talkroute Phone Number from a Forwarding Phone Number, the call will disconnect or outbound dialing will be initiated (if enabled).
Have Questions? Contact us at email@example.com