Users are either Account Admins or Account Users that can access your Talkroute account. To add a User, please follow the steps below:
1) Login to your Talkroute account and navigate to the Account section.
2) Select the Users & Permissions tab.
3) Enter the new user first name, last name, email, select the user type and click "Add New User".
User Types Explained:
- Account User: Access assigned Voicemail Box(es), access call history, access outbound dialing, access mobile app.
- Account Admin: Access all account features and settings.
Note: When testing these changes, you must dial your Talkroute Phone Number from a phone number that is NOT listed as a Forwarding Phone Number. If you attempt to call your Talkroute Phone Number from a Forwarding Phone Number, the call will disconnect or outbound dialing will be initiated (if enabled).
Have Questions? Contact us at email@example.com