Announcement Audio Files are the special messages that can be added to your Menu Options (e.g. Hours of Operation) and will play once the caller selects the option number on the dial pad. To add a custom Announcement Audio File, please follow the steps below:
1) Login to your Talkroute account and navigate to the Settings section.
2) Select the Audio Files tab.
3) Upload or Record your new Announcement Audio File. For instructions on adding audio files, please visit the How to Add Audio Files tutorial.
4) Select the Manager tab.
5) Select the desired Menu Option and click "Edit".
6) Select the newly uploaded or recorded Announcement Audio File and click “Save & Close”.
Note: When testing these changes, you must dial your Talkroute Phone Number from a phone number that is NOT listed as a Forwarding Phone Number. If you attempt to call your Talkroute Phone Number from a Forwarding Phone Number, the call will disconnect or outbound dialing will be initiated (if enabled).
Have Questions? Contact us at email@example.com