Other Audio Files are the special messages that can be added to your Menu Options (e.g. Hours of Operation) and will play once the caller selects the option number on the dial pad. To add a custom Audio File to a Menu Option, please follow the steps below:
1) Login to your Talkroute account and navigate to the Manager section.
2) Under "Call Menu" select your desired menu option and click the edit button.
3) Create a new audio file by clicking the icon below.
4) A pop-up will appear and you may choose to Upload or Record your new Menu Option Audio File. For additional information on adding audio files, please visit the How to Add Audio Files tutorial.
5) Once you have either uploaded or recorded your new audio file, it will appear in the audio file dropdown. Be sure the new Menu Option Audio File is selected and click "Save & Close".
Note: When testing these changes, you must dial your Talkroute Phone Number from a phone number that is NOT listed as a Forwarding Phone Number. If you attempt to call your Talkroute Phone Number from a Forwarding Phone Number, the call will disconnect or outbound dialing will be initiated (if enabled).
Have Questions? Contact us at email@example.com