Voicemail Greeting is the message your callers will hear when directed to the Talkroute Voicemail. To add a Voicemail Greeting, please follow the steps below:
1) Login to your Talkroute account and navigate to the Settings section.
2) Select the Audio Files tab.
3) Upload or Record your new Voicemail Greeting Audio File. For instructions on adding audio files, please visit the How to Add Audio Files tutorial.
4) Select the Voicemail tab.
5) Select the newly uploaded or recorded Voicemail Greeting and click "Save Changes".
Note: When testing these changes, you must dial your Talkroute Phone Number from a phone number that is NOT listed as a Forwarding Phone Number. If you attempt to call your Talkroute Phone Number from a Forwarding Phone Number, the call will disconnect or outbound dialing will be initiated (if enabled).
Have Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org