Call Menu Audio is a single audio file that prompts the caller with available menu options (press #1 for... press #2 for...). To add custom Call Menu Audio, please follow the steps below:
1) Login to your Talkroute account and navigate to the Manager section.
2) Select the Call Menu and click "Edit".
3) Create a new audio file by clicking the icon below.
4) A pop-up will appear and you may choose to Upload or Record your new Call Menu Audio Prompt. For additional information on adding audio files, please visit the How to Add Audio Files tutorial.
5) Once you have either uploaded or recorded your new audio file, it will appear in the Call Menu audio file dropdown. Be sure the new Call Menu audio file is selected and click "Save & Close".
Note: When testing these changes, you must dial your Talkroute Phone Number from a phone number that is NOT listed as a Forwarding Phone Number. If you attempt to call your Talkroute Phone Number from a Forwarding Phone Number, the call will disconnect or outbound dialing will be initiated (if enabled).
Have Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org