The Music on Hold is the audio your callers will hear while the wait to be connected to your phones. To add a custom Music on Hold Audio File, please follow the steps below:
1) Login to your Talkroute account and navigate to the Manager section.
2) Under "Virtual Phone Numbers" select your Talkroute phone number and click the edit button.
3) Create a new audio file by clicking the icon below.
4) A pop-up will appear and you may choose to Upload or Record your new Music on Hold Audio File. For additional information on adding audio files, please visit the How to Add Audio Files tutorial.
5) Once you have either uploaded or recorded your new audio file, it will appear in the Music on Hold audio file dropdown. Be sure the new Music on Hold is selected and click "Save & Close".
Note: When testing these changes, you must dial your Talkroute Phone Number from a phone number that is NOT listed as a Forwarding Phone Number. If you attempt to call your Talkroute Phone Number from a Forwarding Phone Number, the call will disconnect or outbound dialing will be initiated (if enabled).
Have Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org