Welcome Greeting is the message your callers will hear when they dial and first reach your Virtual Phone Number.
To add a custom Welcome Greeting, please follow the steps below:
1) Login to your Talkroute account and navigate to the Settings section.
2) Select the Audio Files tab.
3) Upload or Record your new Greeting Audio File. For instructions on adding audio files, please visit the How to Add Audio Files tutorial.
4) Select the Manager tab.
5) Select your Virtual Phone Number and click "Edit".
6) Select the newly uploaded or recorded Welcome Greeting and click “Save & Close”.
TIP: If you have multiple Virtual Phone Numbers, you can assign different Welcome Greetings to each Virtual Phone Number.
Note: When testing these changes, you must dial your Talkroute Phone Number from a phone number that is NOT listed as a Forwarding Phone Number. If you attempt to call your Talkroute Phone Number from a Forwarding Phone Number, the call will disconnect or outbound dialing will be initiated (if enabled).
Have Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org